DCC Concepts Universal DCC Decoder CDU Solenoid Drive (8-way, Added Features)DCD-ADS-8fx
DCC Concepts ADS-8fx is a model railway point and solenoid accessory decoder with 8 outputs with many must-have features. ADS-8fx has common-right-left DC outputs for standard low cost solenoid type motors. ADS-8fx will handle a wide power or track bus voltage and draws very little current. ADS-8fx can connect directly to the track power or to your power bus. As it only uses power for a short time whilst it charges its capacitors (one per channel) it will not use vital power needed for running Locos. Addressing decoder outputs is as simple as flicking a switch and sending a command with your DCC system. No CV programming is required! Connections are straightforward and marked on the printed circuit board and to install ADS-8fx is very easy.
- Screw terminals - no soldering!
- A single two wire power connection for all 8 channels
- Powerful - each output easily changes two Peco or Hornby motors
- High power connections for point frogs and/ or mimic panel LEDs and/ or signalling
- Only three wires to the accessory needed for operation
- Terminals to connect a manual switch to as a "best of both worlds" option
- I/O terminal for position feedback or computer interface
- Easy "Teach" / "Operate" switch for addressing each output