DCC Concepts DCD-AD8fx Cobalt iP DCC Accessory Decoder Stall Motor Drive (8-way Output)DCD-AD8fx
DCC Concepts AD-8fx is a model railway point and accessory decoder with 8 outputs with many nice-to-have features. AD-8fx has flip-flop, reversing DC outputs for DCC Concepts Cobalt type motors and similar devices. AD-8fx will cope with a wide power or track bus voltage and boasts very low current draw. AD-8fx can connect directly to the track power or to your power bus. As it only uses power for a short time whilst it is operating a DCC Concepts Cobalt Point Motor (iP or Classic Omega), or other device, it will not detract vital power from running Locos. Addressing decoder outputs is as simple as flicking a switch and sending a command with your DCC system. No CV programming is required! Connections are stgraightforward and marked on the printed circuit board and to install AD-8fx is incredibly easy.
- Screw terminals - no soldering!
- A single two wire power connection for all 8 channels
- Only two wires to the accessory needed for operation
- Low power outputs for connection of mimic panel LEDs or signalling
- Terminals to connect a manual switch to as a "best of both worlds" option
- I/O terminal for position feedback or computer interface
- Easy "Teach" / "Operate" switch for addressing each output
- Self centering commands to work with Cobalt iP Analogue (198/199)
- Direction swap command (197)
- Easy mounting on the Model Railway Baseboard